Support the Early Intervention Program, an in-home service,for families with children ages birth to 5 years old who have developmental delays in 2 or more key areas.
Campaign Ends May 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- Graduation story Alessandra is now four years old and happily ensconced at Beverley School, near the Art Gallery of Ontario. She has […]
- Aliyya & Family Aliyya is a charming, engaging and active 3.5 year old girl. Aliyya was born with Mosaicism with partial trisomy […]
- Kate & Charley We are the proud parents of beautiful identical twin girls, Kate and Charley. At two years old, our daughters were […]
- Testimonials From Parents “Centennial gave me the strength not to fear what the future is going to bring my daughter” “Centennial has been […]
- Centennial Infant and Child Centre’s 50th Anniverary Founder’s Dinner
Centennial Infant and Child Centre’s 50th Anniverary Founder’s Dinner Click here for photos . Tim Hudak shares his family’s story. […]
- Social Network
We are ONLINE! Connect with us to stay up to date on news, events and things happening around Centennial. Follow […]
- The Monk’s Table’s Mix and Mingle
The Monk’s Table has been a wonderful friend to Centennial. With the help of their patrons, over $1,800 was raised […]