Your generous donations to the BE MY FRIEND CAMPAIGN raised funds to help 25 children receive in-home Early Intervention support which will give them the best start in life!
- Graduation story Alessandra is now four years old and happily ensconced at Beverley School, near the Art Gallery of Ontario. She has […]
- Aliyya & Family Aliyya is a charming, engaging and active 3.5 year old girl. Aliyya was born with Mosaicism with partial trisomy […]
- Kate & Charley We are the proud parents of beautiful identical twin girls, Kate and Charley. At two years old, our daughters were […]
- Testimonials From Parents “Centennial gave me the strength not to fear what the future is going to bring my daughter” “Centennial has been […]
- The Spring Newsletter is Here!
- Centennial Speakers: Tim Hudak, Isy Ouelette & Christina Toilas
Centennial Infant and Child Centre’s 50th Anniversary Founder’s Dinner Click here for photos . Tim Hudak shares his family’s story. […]
- Social Network
We’re SOCIAL! Join the conversation! Twitter: @CentennialsKids Facebook: fb.me/CentennialsKids