Child Care Consultation Program
Centennial has two Special Needs Resource Consultants who support a group of childcare programs in Toronto. Our consultants provide support to the Early Childhood Educators in these centres, and help to ensure that all children, no matter what their need, can participate in the program.
This support includes:
- Regular visits to programs
- Early Identification and Intervention
- Individual and Program Consultation
- Staff Training
- Program Adaptations and environmental assessment
- Service Coordination and Referral
This program is funded by Toronto Children’s Services as part of their Special Needs Resource Division and ‘Every Child Belongs’ Program.
For further information, contact Lucy Patterson at 416-935-0200 x 243 or Margaret Malina at Ext 248.